Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Preschool!

Madie officially graduated to "big kid class" (her words) this week! Oh my goodness my little girl is in PRESCHOOL (my words)! She has been so excited about Ms. Kristie's class and I have been so nervous and a little sad.  Nervous about the Monday meltdown.  Mine and hers.  Sad about the fact that my first born girl is growing up too fast and I want to slow down time.  But happy - happy for every new challenge she faces with joy and anticipation.  Happy for my baby turning into a little girl that makes my heart so proud.  Happy for every moment we have cherished and every moment yet to come.  Go forth my sweet girl with joy, anticipation and determination.  Today to Ms. Kristie's class, tomorrow - who knows. Your journey has begun.  I am so excited about what He has designed you to be. I will enjoy the ride with a thankful heart.  Thankful to be your momma first, your mommy now and I am sure your MOTHER at some point. I'll take your picture on that day too.  You can count on it!




No comments:

Post a Comment