Saturday, January 22, 2011

9 Months Old

Little Ms. Madie turned 9 months old last week!  (I know, I 'm late)  I won't say "I can't believe how fast time is going" but seriously, how fast is time going?  Madie has two bottom teeth, army crawls like a an Olympic sprinter and is pulling up on everything!  In fact, we have had a couple middle of the night rescues as she pulls herself up in her crib and can't figure out how to get back down.  We are eating three meals a day, mostly just fruits and veggies and have started cheerios, puffs and some bananas as finger foods.  Madie laughs A LOT and has the cheesiest grin in the whole world.  She also has this really funny serious face when she is concentrating.  Madie loves to play with all her toys and cannot wait for her bath.  She has got daddy right where she wants him and just when I think I am past the point of swoon she offers one of those ridiculously sweet slobber kisses.  Madie is OBSESSED with CoCo, she squeals with delight in the morning when she sees her.  And, occasionally, I think CoCo doesn't think she is half bad.  They will best buds before long.  In fact, Madie's favorite game right now is throwing CoCo's toy for her.  We have had quiet a few colds this winter, and really weren't feeling up to our 9 month pictures, but she is a champ none the less.  Madie weighs 18.8 lbs and is 28.4 inches long.  Doc says she is 50th percentile in weight and 75th in height.  He also said she seems to be advanced in her development, like I am surprised!  Ha!  We love our angel baby so much and every day with her gets better.  I find myself wondering where my baby went and waiting with baited breath for the next adventure she will take us on.  No doubt, Madie is the light of our lives, we are so very blessed!


Examining her boots.......
 About over the photo session!
 Here is that serious face, she is DEFINITELY over it now!  Ha!


1 comment:

  1. I loved reading this, Cassie!! I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete