Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things........

We just returned from our very first family vacation to Port Aransas (took 283 pictures) and had a BLAST!  I  will post more later but thought I would start with my top ten list.

10.  Hearing Madie giggle in the backseat when we left at 2:46am.  She knew something was up and it was bound to be good

 9.  Madie's awe of the aquarium


 8.  Big brown eyes the first time she saw the ocean


 7.  Seeing just how fast my little girl can run


 6.  Calling the birds (thanks Daddy for teaching us that little trick)


 5.  Picking up seashells and then studying each one

 4.  Running with Grandaddy


 3.  Hanging with our sweet Cooper


 2.  Dolphin watching with MiMi


 1. Having a WONDERFUL first family vacation!


No comments:

Post a Comment