Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It's Been Awhile

I have been quite the blog slacker the last two weeks.  Honestly, we haven't been up to too much except trying to be creative in beating this insane heat!  A couple of weekends ago we took Ms. Priss to the Fort Worth Children's museum.  She had so much fun and was able to do a lot more this time.  And it was air conditioned so a win for everyone really.


Discussing her grocery purchases with Daddy

Playing in the "air" exhibit.  She thought this was SO funny

 We have started attending a new church - Gateway Southlake recently and we LOVE it.  We really checked it out because  I had heard such great things about their children's program.

Here is Madie before church last Sunday

Mike had to work this past weekend  so Madie and I just hung out at the house most of the time.  One day we didn't even get out of our pajamas!  I don't think that has ever happened.  But we had a lot of fun just playing at home. 

This pic of Madie playing in her tent was just too funny not to post
They say we have at least another 5 days of 100+ temps so we will be finding more fun things to do indoors.  I think McDonalds playground is getting tired of us! I wonder if I get some merit award for being pregnant in this crazy summer?  My mom did in the summer of 80 with Chad and I think all she got was another strong willed child.  Well, I think that would be just fine with me too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment