Thursday, March 15, 2012

Oh How I wonder

I look at both of my girls and wonder what it is God has designed them to be.  I pray every night that he equips me with the perfect words, skills, patience, discipline and sense of humor to raise these beautiful girls according to his plan.  All that being said, Madie really has me wondering these days.  Perhaps she will be......... 

A Race Horse Owner at the Kentucky Derby or a 
 Mouskateer
 Maybe a Cowgirl riding the range
 Although Dancer sure seems to be the front runner

Or perhaps she will be fashion forward trend setter!
 
 This picture cracks me up because she came out dressed like this and told me she was going to Mimi's.  She was very serious!  Ha!

Whatever they become the world will be better because of it, I just know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment