Sunday, August 5, 2012

One Lucky Gal

I remember, not too long ago, that it felt like I had waited a million years to become a mom.  Now, more than ever, I am reminded that God is always right on time.  Never early, never late, always right on time.  Thank you God for bringing these precious baby girls into my life at the exact right time and letting me enjoy every precious moment of being their mommy.  

This weekend we went to our neighbor's first birthday party.  Madie was SO excited to go to Layla's party and even picked out the present all by herself.  She kept telling me all the things Layla was going to do at her party - eat cupcakes, eat ice cream, dance - then she would say YAY Layla!  Sounds like my girl knows how to throw a party.  :)

Here is my sweetie pie Marlie Grace at the party

Madie was SO very excited about her goody bag.  She kept calling it her "prize".  What I did not know was that we were adding to it. When we got home I found forks, napkins and a plate!  Ha!

 On another note, since Marlie Grace is getting better and better at this sitting thing we have starting taking duel baths.  Both girls love it - although I am pretty sure the joint bath takes twice as long as the independent ones combined!  Oh well, they know they are running this show.

 To top off a super great weekend Grandpa came to visit!  Madie ran races, colored, jumped, and said "watch this" a thousand times!  She was SO excited to see him and he was a champ to play solid! Ha!




No comments:

Post a Comment