Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Day We Met Claire

The day we met Claire.  As in Claire's the ridiculously overloaded jewelry mecca for little girls.  I totally bribed the girls for a quick shopping trip encouraged good behavior with a possible treat at the end.  20 bucks at Claire's.  I am TOTALLY using that one again.  Madie was in hog heaven.  She was loading up her little basket.  I admit I was kind of excited too.  I had completely forgotten about those stick on earrings and multi-flavor lip glosses. Reminded me of when I had to talk my momma into things I wasn't yet old enough for.  So Madie talked me into lots of tacky jewelry, some semi-cute jewelry, fake multicolored braids, face stickers, glitter eye shadow and maybe a few other things.  Marlie picked some slinky bracelets and a crown headband.  I will never own up to where we landed in our $20 budget so don't even bother asking.  But really, don't they look worth it?    





No comments:

Post a Comment