Tuesday, April 20, 2010

One Week Old!

Today Madie is one week old! I cannot believe it has already been a week since this sweet angel was born!

Here she is in the very first thing I bought when I found out we were having a girl!
We had to get all dressed up yesterday to go to our first doctor's visit. Being a first time mom, I didn't realize she would have to get stripped down, so we had a lot undressing to do when we got there. Ha! Poor Madie was a champ though. The doctor says we are looking great and are close to getting back to our birth weight. I never knew I would become a cheerleader for wet and dirty diapers and weight gain! No telling what I will do when she gets her first A!

Here we are getting ready to go the doctor



















2 comments:

  1. HI sweet girl.... loving your flower!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! So glad sweet Madie is doing well! Can't wait to see her again!!!

    ReplyDelete