Saturday, May 1, 2010

First Bath

This week was Madie's first "real" bath. I have to say I was a little nervous since she has been less than thrilled by all of our sponge baths up to this point. Once again, just as I think I know what to anticipate, little Ms. Madie shows me who is in control. She absolutely LOVED it! The only time she got upset was when it was time to get out. I think we will be enjoying bath time for years to come.


I love this expression! She is saying "I am not sure what is going on here, but keep it up!"
This is the look that makes me feel like the luckiest momma on the face of the earth.
For some reason she likes to pull her hood over her eyes. Maybe she is a future boxer? Not on my watch!







1 comment:

  1. Love bath time! She is going to love it more and more as time goes by! :) Love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete