Sunday, October 10, 2010

2 for 1

I have been quiet the blog slacker so here are two fun weekends crammed into one blog! Ha!

Last weekend we met Chad, Kelly and Cooper at the State Fair.  It was the perfect day for it!  Madie was SO excited.  I don't know what was most exciting:  riding in her big girl stroller for the first time, all the people or seeing Cooper!  As much as she loves to people watch, this was right up her alley.


Ready to go!
 First time in the big girl stroller!  She kept leaning all the way forward and holding on.
 Checking out the map with Daddy.  Where do we get the corn dogs?
 Hanging out with Mom
 Hey!  I know you!
 Checking out the animals, she was much more interested in the people!  And there were plenty of them....
 Sweet Cooper kept giving Madie hugs. He is such a good big cousin!
 All tuckered out!


This weekend we struck out early Saturday morning for Madie's first volunteer event!  We headed over to Girls Inc in Arlington to help with a garage sale fundraiser. I must say she was the star of the show.  I hope she loves trying to make a difference, no matter how small a difference it may be. I have a feeling she will. 

Ready to go make a difference!
 Selling stuff with Daddy
 She had worked too hard................

One last thing, a couple of weeks ago Madie and I went to the park.  She absolutely LOVED the swing.  We had so much fun.  I can't wait for it to cool off a bit so we can go back. 


No comments:

Post a Comment