Saturday, November 13, 2010

7 Months




Where does the time go?  Although I feel as though I have loved Madie my whole life, it seems it was only yesterday that we welcomed our little angel into the world!  Ms. Madie has become quiet the little character.  She is a really happy, easy baby.  We take her everywhere and she does great!  I haven't even had to flee a restaurant in the middle of a meltdown yet.  I know, we are lucky!  Madie still only likes carrots, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, apples and pears.  But she sure does eat those like a champ.  Her favorite mode of transportation is to roll ALL over the place.  We really have to watch where we sit her now because before long she has everything within arm's reach.  :)  Although we are not crawling yet, she sure is rocking and trying.  She gets SO frustrated because she knows that's the way to get around but she can't quiet work it out yet, it won't be long!  Madie is now eating Cheerios and she LOVES them, so does CoCo.  They are becoming fast friends as Madie is quick to share.  Madie's favorite toys are her zebra, tea set, and Daddy's remote!  She's the only one I have ever seen be able to charm him out of it!  We still love our bath and all the bath toys, she is even taking big girl baths now. Madie sleeps 12 hours a night and I can always hear her talking so sweet to her rabbit and seahorse in the mornings.  The very best part of Mike and I's day now is when Madie sees us after work.  She gets so excited, gives a huge smile and kicks her little feet so hard.  We both LOVE this so much!  Madie is definitely the light of our lives and I wonder every day how I got so lucky to be her mom.  That is a blessing beyond belief, we love you sweet Madie Lou!




Madie loves to play!

This horse is awesome!!!

Hmmm, what can I get now?

Being 7 months is a lot of work, resting with her friends


2 comments:

  1. Cassie, she is so cute! And, so well-dressed I might add! She needs to go shopping with me--my wardrobe could use a little help! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe how fast she is growing! What a sweet girl! And, yes, you are very lucky that she is so easy going!

    ReplyDelete