Sunday, November 7, 2010

Busy Busy Girl

We have had two VERY busy weekends!  Last weekend, this little team called the Texas Rangers were in the World Series!  We have waited our whole lifetime to see this, heck so have MiMi and Grandaddy, so has anyone who has ever watched them because it was the first time EVER! Well, the wait was finally over and MiMi and Grandaddy got tickets to the big game.  Here they are before the game!

What do you mean I'm not coming?  Come on MiMi - slip me in your purse

 
They did see the only Ranger win!


The next day, MiMi and I struck out to Cowboys stadium to see the Boys in blue struggle once again.  Oh well,  been a fan all my life - for better or worse - unfortunately this season is worse!  But my sweet Daddy had gotten us tickets in a suite so really, who can complain.  They were going to loose and I was going to watch, I would rather watch it happen in style.  Ms. Madie stayed home with Daddy and Grandaddy for the day.  I still don't have the details but believe it went a little like this:  whatever Madie wants, Madie gets.




This weekend was Madie's first annual MiMi, Mommy, and Madie weekend!  Every year Mom and I start our Christmas shopping off with a bang.  Mostly, we go to all our favorite places, get lots of ideas, do girly things and laugh A LOT!  I couldn't wait to take Madie this weekend, and boy was she a champ!  She has already earned her shopping stripes.  We started out at Junior League's Holiday Magic and ended at what I like to call the "mothership", Stonebriar Mall.  We kept it short and sweet, unsure of Madie's tolerance level, but already know we can take it up a notch next year.  This weekend was one I have dreamt about - Me, my Momma and my little girl - one of our many adventures! 


I am READY TO GO MiMi!!


I got my shopping bag and am ready to do some damage!

Taking time to smell the.....trees? 

Madie's first Tea Room. 

Day two- Fueling up.   (Don't worry- MiMi is only pretending!)


I like this one Mommy! 

Shopped til she dropped - literally!!

1 comment:

  1. Good girl Madie! Start that shoppin' early! You look too cute girl!

    ReplyDelete