Friday, February 4, 2011

Can you say CABIN FEVER??

Day 4 of being iced in and Madie and I are DONE! We got a little creative today - ha!  Uncle Chad, bless his heart, had come over last night to stay with us and stay with Madie so I could go to work today.  Well, we woke up to 6 inches of snow so we were grounded again.  Madie was SO looking forward to hanging out with Chad today and I could not be more grateful for a brother who was ready and willing to step in for me.  And let's face it - I had fun hanging out with my little brother, I think we need more slumber parties. 

This is what it looked like out our back window again today. 

 Thank goodness for CoCo - we have played and played and played with her.  Pretty sure she is ready for us to get back to normal too. 

 We have discovered every nook and cranny worth crawling under in the house

 We could see the kiddos sledding down the hill behind our house all day today.  Madie has been getting over a cold so there was no way we were going out.  SO - we made our own sled and went all over the house.  She wanted her baby with her. 
 Finally when it began to warm up a bit, Madie got to get her first touch of snow.  Love these little hands. 
Here is to sunshine, snow melting and Texas weather.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment