Wednesday, July 13, 2011

15 Months Old


Ms. Priss is 15 months old today!  She is just the absolute apple of our eye.  We have so much fun with her and Mike and were just saying that we seriously think she gets funnier every day.  We just never know what she might do.  She still absolutely LOVES to dance and breaks out a new move quite often.  Somedays when I pick up from school she just giggles the whole way home.  Yesterday she even held out her arm and hummed the whole way.  Like I said, she is hysterical!  I am not sure what she will be when she grows up but I know it won't be a wallflower.  Madie says mama, dada, coco, there, hot and what I think is her version of "good job". She also knows what a dog says - "ruff ruff".   I am SO amazed about how much she understands these days.  She knows exactly what we are talking about when we say it's time to eat, let's take a bath, let's go night-night, take this to the trash, the list goes on and on.  We are so very blessed to have this sweet little girl as our daughter, every day with her is brighter than the day before.

No comments:

Post a Comment