Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Port A part 4 & 5!

Man, I am WAY behind on my blog posts.  Several forthcoming and this the last of our fabulous beach trip.  I guess I am trying to prolong the memories.  :)

Madie and Coop playing with MiMi


 Case and Mike on the night MiMi and Grandaddy kept Cooper and Madie.  Daddy said it was a day he will never forget, neither will we!  Thanks Mom and Daddy!

 Madie's last day on the beach.  :(
 It was SUPER windy that day and the condo wasn't going to put out tents.  No problem, Chad had a plan of his own.

 It failed miserably but made me laugh so hard I thought I would cry!  Chad Chambers is always good for that kind of laugh!

 Madie and her Aunt Kelly, boy does she love Kelly!
 Waiting on the fishing boats one last night.....

 My two little brothers that I adore


 One of our last stops with Winton's.  A tradition for as long as I can remember.  We got some "GOOD" candy and saltwater taffy.  Unfortunately, the taffy didn't make it home with us (because I ate the ENTIRE bag in the car)

 Farewell Port A, thanks for a first family vacation that we will cherish always.

No comments:

Post a Comment