Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fall Fun

This month has been crazy fun!  With the break in temperature and lots of events, we have a lot to get caught up on. 

Madie has loved pumpkins this season, here she is carving one with Daddy.  And yes, she is wearing multiple necklaces, one that is mine.  But she thinks she looks good and let's be honest, she comes by over-accessorizing honestly. 



 Admiring the finished product

 Two weekends ago Madie and I struck out to Abilene on a road trip to see MiMi and Granddaddy.  We had SO much fun, always just what I need and Madie loves to show off all her new dance moves.  For some reason I only took ONE picture - her pretending to be a doctor. 
 Last week we went to our church's fall festival.  It was CRAZY!  Tons of people and it looked like a real carnival.  Madie had an absolute blast.  She ran from room to room saying YAY!  She has no idea what the candy prizes were all about but she was sure happy to be getting them. 

Visiting the petting zoo. 
 This was the "make believe" room.  She played with the babies mostly, putting them night night and feeding them. 
 This one liked being carried upside down!  ha!
 Oh the games, how she loved all the games!  They had them specifically for the little ones so it was fun seeing her actually participate. 

 Madie is very anti-picture right now.  This was me attempting to catch her....  This is the speed she is going most days!  I just love this little mischievous face. 
 The other day Madie headed to her room and stayed longer than I am accustomed to so I had to check in.  Be still my heart when I walked in to see her reading! And yes I just happened to have my camera ready.  I had no idea what I was going to find so I came prepared. 
 Longest, most random post ever, I know but it is almost ever.  I said we had a lot to catch up on! 
Here is Madie so NOT cooperating when I wanted her cute little picture Halloween morning.  She later got sent home from school sick and has an ear infection so maybe it was that and not her stubbornness.  I am not sold though!

That's all for now!  Our little Ms. Priss is keeping us super busy and it has been too much fun. 

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe how grown up she is getting. Love, love her precious Halloween outfits!

    ReplyDelete