Tuesday, January 17, 2012

21 Months Old!

Ms. Priss is 21 months old this week.  She is so very precious and I absolutely love this age.  You just never know what you are going to get. Like this picture attitude when I told her I wanted to take her picture this morning!  She was saying NO! Ha!

At 21 months, Madie is saying so many words I have lost count.  Granted some of them only Momma knows but I know exactly what she is talking about.  My favorite things she says right now is "hi Momma" every morning and as soon as she sees me after work.  It also cracks me up when she walks in and sees Mike and I and says "hi guys!".  She is SO funny.  Madie LOVES Coco, fish, and her baby dolls.  Currently all of her babies are named DeDe.  It is really funny because the names change.  For a while they were named Cassie, then MiMi, then Kelly, then Daddy and now we have settled on DeDe.  The other day I was in Madie's room and she left and it was a little too quiet.  I found her doing hand feeding CoCo one piece of dog food at a time.  They officially love each other now. 
Madie also recently got a fish but that's a story for another time.  Ha!  A few of my favorite things that I never want to forget:  I love these little sideways glances Madie gives from time to time.  They are just precious and always a little mischievous.  I also love that when I am trying to tell her something (typically time to go night-night) she closes her eyes.  She still thinks that if she can't see me I can't see her! Ha!  I love how much she loves us.  She is the sweetest most random run up and give you a hug and kiss girl.  But don't be fooled, she can be feisty just as quickly.  We are so enamored with our precious little girl and cherish everyday with her!  Happy 21 month day Madie Lou!

No comments:

Post a Comment