Friday, February 10, 2012

One Week

Look whose one week old!  Ms. Marlie Grace!  This week has been incredibly fast.  We are home from the hospital and settling into our new world.  Right now we mostly sleep, eat and receive tons of hugs and kisses from sister.  

 Marlie is benefiting from lessons learned.  Here she is before her one week appointment.  I remember Madie's first appointment, I had her so dressed up with no idea they would have me undress her when we got there.  Ha!  Marlie got to wear a super easy to remove one piece.  Doesn't Daddy look proud?

 Same pose, same day different daughter!
 Madie celebrated Marlie's one week with settling back into reality.  It was time to return to school.  We made cookies the night before to take to all her friends.
 Obviously we had to test them too.  Ha!


 The next day Madie was armed with a picture of "My Marlie" and her cookies.  She set off to school with a "Bye, I love you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment