Thursday, February 23, 2012

This is the day.......

Disclaimer:  This post is a complete bragging opportunity. 

This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice, I will rejoice and be glad in it.  It does not escape me that in between feedings, diaper changes, nap coordination and the million toy pick up how unbelievably blessed I am to be the mother of these two girls.  They are completely precious, too pretty for their own good, smart as whips and mine all mine!  I warned you in the disclaimer above and quite frankly only a mother (or grandparent) can talk about their kids this way.  Actually, I think it is a requirement!  Ha!


My sweet Madie watching her little sister Marlie in the morning.  

 My adorable Marlie talking to her Momma.  



 Madie rocking her fedora that she told Mimi she just HAD to have.


 My little artist painting
 Rejoicing in the day that the Lord has made!  Ha!  Our neighbors got quite the concert.  

I am so very tired lucky! Ha!





No comments:

Post a Comment