Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day!

Seriously, how lucky am I?  Look at these precious girls that made me a momma!


When I came home from work on Thursday I found this expertly decorated present sitting on the table. Although Mother's day wasn't until Sunday Madie insisted I open it right away!

Woohoo!! Good job girls - just what mommy loves!  Shoes!


We headed to Abilene this weekend so we could see the momma of all mommas - Mine!  It was so fun to get us all packed up and strike out.  However, the nights were a little rough! Ha! Madie was SO excited to see Mimi, Grandaddy and Case. She has been talking about Case for weeks so I was sure glad he was going to be home!  Madie even went home with Mimi early on Friday and got to spend the day in Abilene before Mike, Marlie and I got there.

Here are my sweet peas on Mother's day.  Madie was concentrating SO hard on holding Marlie up.

 All the girls!

My sweet Madie

My sweet Marlie

Me and my girls!

If anyone had told me last year that I would have two sweet baby girls on Mother's day this year I would have said you are crazy.  Ha!  Who knows what God has in store for us, but I am eternally grateful for my little blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment