Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Sweet Girls

Here is a little random collection of my sweet babies.  We didn't get to do a darn thing this weekend because I was fortunate enough to get strep throat.  But the girls were sweet as could be all weekend and I managed to take a few pictures.


I have started letting Madie pick her own pajamas at night.  This has led to some "interesting" choices.  But she is really proud and I think she shows great creativity and imagination.  She is also currently OBSESSED with cupcakes and will only sleep in things that have cupcakes on them.  I have bought every cupcake pj set I can find to save my laundry time, if you see more let me know!! Ha!

 Madie loves taking pictures with her little sister.  I swear Marlie loves it too but I can never seem to catch them smiling at the same time!
 Some days just call for a cupcake. 

 Ms. Marlie is getting so super strong!  She is SO close to rolling over and holding her head up great!  Madie and I love to cheer for her.  I am sure that is quiet annoying to her.  Ha!
 My two sweet peas this weekend.  

 Madie cheering on her sister!  




No comments:

Post a Comment