Saturday, July 7, 2012

Best Birthday Ever!

Mike and the girls really treated me for my birthday this year! First - they got me an iPad! Yay! Then we headed to Grapevine for a night at the Embassy.

Here are all my favorites at the Gaylord


Madie posing for me.  :)

She loved watching all the trains

Sweet Ms. Marlie enjoying the sites. She sat up in the stroller for the first time.  I think she loved being able to see everything!  Look at those big blue eyes - be still my heart!

 This picture cracks me up because she kept rubbing Mike's hair.  It looked fabulous.  Ha!

 After the Gaylord we headed to our hotel for the rest of the evening.

Little Bit was super excited to go swimming for the first time!

It's tough to be a bathing beauty.....

Madie rocking her new goggles. I was afraid we were never going to get them off of her.  

Checking out the boats at Bass Pro.  She kept telling us this one was hers.  Uh-oh.  :)

Sweet girls getting ready for bed.  Madie told me she loves hotel bath, she loves hotel shampoo, and she loves hotel bed!  Ha!  We may be creating a monster.  

My favorite dinner - Pizza!  We were even lucky enough to find a Billy Joel concert on TV. 

 After dinner we rented Hunger Games.  I was SO excited because I had  a perfect view of the fireworks over Lake Grapevine from my room.  I LOVE fireworks and hadn't gotten to see any this year so this was perfect!

 The girls did great in the hotel.  Here is Marlie Grace ready to head home.  

 Thanks for the most perfect birthday ever my sweet girls.  I could not think of anything better than spending it with my sweet family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment