Monday, September 3, 2012

Fossil Rim

Mike and I have been talking about taking the girls to Glen Rose for months and finally took advantage of a Monday vacation to do just that.  It was a hit!  

Madie spotting her first animal
 "BIG DEER" she would say in a really deep voice!
 Marlie Grace enjoying the ride.  She thought this was awesome!  She babbled the entire time.  

Here kitty, kitty........I don't know, just sounded right.  
 Madie was so happy she kept saying "want a hug?"!  A couple of times she just threw her hands up in the air and said "woohoo!"  These are the moments that making being a parent the greatest thing in the world.  
 Ha!  Madie was not fond of the animals actually sticking their heads in the car!  
 Stretching our legs........
 And petting goats.  
 We put food on our sunroof and the giraffe ate it off!  I thought this was the best idea ever.  I may have been the only one!  Madie thinks the giraffe tried to eat her car.  Ha!!

 Self portrait
 Love these animals!!
 This caused me to pause a bit....  I can only imagine my life 14 years from now when this little girl really takes the wheel.  Let's just say I hope she learns to focus.  Ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment