Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Weekend Away

I had an extra long weekend this weekend so the girls and I headed west to see Mimi and Granddaddy!  I will say there are a lot of smiles in the pictures but that is because all were taken during the day.  Ha!  Nighttime was a little more challenging and let's just say I hope Mimi and Granddaddy took a good long nap on Sunday!  :)

Madie making her first EVER banana split with Mimi. Somehow Granddad got the credit.  Sneaky. Sneaky. Ha!
 Marlie Grace was super excited to be back in Abilene
 Yummy!!!
 When in Rome.......
 The best part of the whole trip was that by the time we left every time you asked Madie who this was she said "my Mommy!"  That's right - all my dreams coming to fruition - someone thinks I am Wonder Woman!
 Mimi always has the very best ideas!

 Marlie really loved playing with all Mimi and Granddaddy's toys
 Daddy attempted to get a good shot of me and my girls but this was the best we did.  Boy, I look tired.  Ha!
Even if the nights were sleepless, it's worth it all to see how very much my girls loving visiting my parents.  Madie has talked about "Abean" quite a bit lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment