Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

 
Happy New Year!
 
This year we decided to party like parents of a 2.5year and 11 month old~ sparkling grape juice, tacky hats and noisemakers!  I do have to say - it may be my favorite one yet.  Madie led a fantabulous parade through the house, Marlie is questioning her family.  Ha!  Madie said her favorite thing this year was "Carter Allen" - a boy at school - OH CRAP!!  My favorite thing - well that's SO obvious - our family.  It's hectic, at times it is pure chaos!  But my heart is full and my soul smiles.  I cannot begin to imagine why I am as blessed as I am - I just call it favor.  Favor for which I am eternally thankful.  I have the husband of all husbands who loves all his girls with all his heart.  And two precious baby girls that rival all I know.  SO - I don't know how a year could get better!  My resolution this year is to remain thankful.  Thankful and aware.  Thankful and aware of all of our blessings.  Thankful and aware of each moment, they are fleeting!  Thankful and aware of this great thing that we call family.  Thankful and aware that not everyone is as blessed as I have been.  I didn't earn it, He earned it for me.  And for that I am forever thankful and aware.  Blessed New Year to each of you! 





No comments:

Post a Comment