Thursday, January 31, 2013

OnE YeAr OlD!!!


 
 
 
One year old!  How is it even possible that our sweet Marlie Grace is one year old? 
 
Our sweet MG,
 
You are an absolute delight.  You make me laugh out loud more times than I can count in a day.  You have such a sweet sweet spirit and a mischievous nature that will keep us on our toes for years to come.  Your grin,when you are up to something, is one of my favorite things in the entire world!  Even your teachers say you are the class clown.  Ha!  We are so incredibly and richly blessed to be able to call you our daughter.  I had absolutely no idea what to expect when I got to hold you for the very first time.  I had no idea that your big blue eyes would fill places of my heart that I didn't even know were there.  I had no idea that your "little man" giggle would be a sound that I long for.  I had no idea that your little hugs were just the thing I was missing in my life.  Now I know and am better for it.  Thank you!  You go at life 90 miles per hour.  I think you were running before you were walking, seriously!  You love to imitate your sister and, occasionally, aggravate.  Ha! You love your family and always have hands up and a smile on your face when any of us enter the room.  You also love CoCo and follow her around quite a bit.  Too bad she doesn't know you are hot on her heels!  You love to eat.  We haven't found much that you don't like yet.  :)  You have four teeth, sleep like an absolute champ, and say several words.  Dada is the one we hear most!  None of us can get enough of you!  You are truly too big for this world.  I cannot wait to see what Jesus has in store for you.  You are going to do big, big things, I just know it! I am looking forward to every day of being your momma.  It would be OK if they went just a little slower!  No need to be in such a hurry, the world will wait for you my sweet girl. 
 
All my love!
 
 
 
Marlie Grace is having a "Sweet Shoppe" birthday party next week. We visited a real sweet shoppe to take pictures for her invitations.  SO much fun!
 




 
 Here was MG's loot for her first b'day from the family.  Madie even went shopping to pick a special gift for her sister.  She got her the coolest chicken that makes all kinds of animal sounds.  ;)


 
 She liked it!
 After presents and breakfast we headed to the Stock Show.  Marlie LOVED all the animals.  She even got her picture on a horse.  No fear. 







 
 

 
 We finished the day with a special cake.
 

Madie was such a good big sister the entire day.  She must have sung "Happy Birthday" a hundred times!  Ha!
 
Happy birthday sweet baby girl!  Looking forward to many, many more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment