Sunday, June 13, 2010

2 Months Old

Our little Ms. Madie is two months old today! We have done and seen so much over the past month. She has transitioned to her own bed, been swimming, took her first road trip, loves laying on her playmat, looking in the mirror, and has even started talking and singing quiet a bit. And did I mention that smile? Oh that smile makes angels sing I am sure! We see more and more of her personality everyday. I already knows she is strong willed, quick to smile and slow to sleep. :) She doesn't want to miss a thing and can be really serious when she thinks. We love every little moment with her and will for the rest of our days.

Little Ms. Hollywood in her own pool
Sleeping peacefully in her crib

Checking herself out in her mirror on her playmat

Happy 2 Month Day Madie Lou!!!













1 comment:

  1. She is so precious!! I can't believe she is two months already. I know you are just loving being a mom. Miss ya girl.

    ReplyDelete