Tuesday, June 29, 2010

First Day of School

The time has finally come for me to head back to work. I decided to take Madie to daycare for a few days this week so we could adjust before the real deal. Well, if I am honest, it was so I could adjust (cry), she is doing just fine. So Monday morning we got up, got ready and headed in. Her teachers were so excited to meet her and said they had passed her pictures all around the building to show how cute she was. Boy was Momma proud! She did great and was so tired when she got home from all the playing. I came home and watched on the cameras the whole time! Ha! It sure is hard to leave her but I know this is the best thing for us. I am ready to head back to work and want Madie to know she can do it all someday too if she so chooses. Here are some pics from her first day, it was early so she didn't cooperate but so much.



Here we are talking before we headed out. I was trying to tell her what to expect and she had alot to say too!


1 comment: