Wednesday, June 30, 2010

COHEN

I will not be blogging tomorrow as I participate in a moment of silence for baby Cohen. His mom Megan suffered PCOS, something very near and dear to me, before finally becoming pregnant. At 22 weeks they discovered Cohen had a rare heart disease and began a journey to fix his broken heart. Tomorrow we pray for Megan and her family as they put her precious baby boy to rest. May he rest in the arms of his heavenly father and his family find peace in that.





She posted these on her blog today, what an amazing woman of faith.

Psalm 34:18 The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

John 11: 25-26 "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die..."

No comments:

Post a Comment