Monday, December 20, 2010

Gaylord ICE

A few weeks ago we met Chad, Kelly and Cooper at the Gaylord for ICE!  (Yes, I am just now blogging about it, let's just assume I am on backorder)  We had a great time and the ICE exhibit was amazing, although I am not sure Madie was quiet ready for it.  It was FREEZING!  I now know that I will never travel to Alaska.  We also got to see Santa and Madie did great.  She was in shock by the big man but we got a cute picture of her staring up at him.  Cooper had a great time exploring the Gaylord and loved all the trains.  All was going well until nighttime struck and both babies revolted the sleeping routine.  Madie, Mike and I left at 2:00am with a very unhappy little girl.  She did sleep like a champ as soon as we got home!  Oh well, best laid plans and all that, we still had a blast. 

 Getting ready to go in ICE
 Coop is ready!
 Chad, Coop and Frosty
 Poor little Madie was SO cold
 Freezing family photo
 The reason for the season
 Madie LOVES hotel beds, it is the funniest thing
 Getting ready to go see Santa
 Waiting in line to see the Big Man!

I should have known things were going south when Chad decided to wedding crash!!! Ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment