Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Madie Lou!

Happy Birthday to the Sweetest Girl I know!


My Dear Sweet Madie,

What a year this has been!  Your daddy and I cannot believe how fast you are growing and just how very precious you are.  At one year, you are walking up a storm and sometimes even try to run!  It's really quiet funny.  You are super inquisitive and study everything.


You certainly have us upping our game as you are into everything.  You love to crawl behind Daddy's chair and that is usually when you have something you are supposed to, like Mommy's phone.  Ha! 



You have become quiet the little eater these days and mostly eat the things we eat at dinner.  It is a lot of fun to have dinner as a family.  You still love your stuffed animals and try to walk around with one or two of them.


You LOVE to be outside and to watch CoCo play.  These days you can say "mama", "dada", and "hot".  You still fake sneeze occasionally but your newest accomplishments are blowing kisses and dancing like crazy.  You even do a little Stevie Wonder move that makes me laugh so hard I cry. 



You love to read these days and will bring books to us, but you like to shut them when it gets close to bedtime because you know what is coming!  You are one smart cookie.  Most of all, my sweet little angel



I want you to know that your daddy and I love you more than we would have ever imagined would be humanly possible.  You have made, not only our world, but the world in general a bigger, better, brighter place.  We look forward to all the things you will do but cherish every moment of every day with you.  Sometimes I feel as though my heart could explode.  You make me so proud.  You make me long to come home in the evenings.  You make every weekend an adventure.  You make me laugh at the silliest things.  And you are one silly girl - I have an idea you will make people laugh your whole life. 

I promise to be the Momma you deserve and pray this prayer for us every day - "Father give me the strength to be everything I am called to be.  Father show me the way to lead her.  To lead her with strong hands, to stand up when she can't.  Don't ever leave her hungry for love.  I'll show her I am willing to fight, to give up all of my life so we can call this our home.  Father lead me."  I love you my angel and can't wait to see what is in store for us over the next year. You are my light. 

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment