Friday, April 29, 2011

A Royal Obsession


OK - I am confessing, I have been a little more than just interested in the Royal Wedding!  As I explain to Mike, "it is like a fairytale movie I have seen a million times, but it is REAL!"  For some reason he wouldn't agree to speaking British for the day.  Probably because my British accent sounds a little more Irsih Texan than British.  So -  I woke up early to watch the festivities.  And decided it was entirely appropriate to wake Madie for the Royal Kiss. ( She is usually up ceremony time but for once slept in)

Not sure what you are SO excited about Mom, but I will indulge.


A royal treat for my own little princess


 And then Madie reminds me, you don't have to marry a Prince to be a Princess.....

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I wish I had come to your house! My boy household was very uninterested!

    ReplyDelete