Monday, April 30, 2012

3 Months Old


Little Ms. Marlie Grace is 3 months old today.  I feel like this life is just zooming past me.  It is such a different feeling this time around.  With Madie we were anticipating what the next stage would bring.  With Marlie I keep wanting to just savor and soak in every moment because I know how very fast they go.  She is probably feeling a little smothered and must wonder why I keep kissing her tiny feet and soaking in her baby smell!  Ha!  At 3 months, Marlie is still sleeping through the night most nights.  She wants to roll over really really bad.  She hates tummy time and fusses at me the entire time.  She is really a laid back little girl and smiles constantly.  She just adores her big sister and it is obvious that the feeling is mutual.  I am so glad I get to watch the two of them grow together!  Marlie most enjoys her bouncy seat and loves to hear the music it plays.  She thinks everything is hysterical and laughed out loud for the first time two nights ago.  I am thankful everyday that she will call me Momma.  So very, very lucky!


No comments:

Post a Comment