Monday, June 11, 2012

4 Months Old

Marlie Grace - I am SO sorry I didn't post this one your 4 month day - but we DID take the pictures that day.



Ms. Marlie Grace is 4 months old!  I can't believe it.  She weights 12.9lbs and is 22.5 inches long.  Doc says she is just perfect - really tell me something I don't know!  We have reverted a bit on the sleeping thing, waking up twice a night. I take full responsibility - I should have kept my big mouth shut!  Ha!  I know I have said it before but Marlie really is the sweetest baby in the whole wide world.  Her grin is contagious and she offers it all the time.  She fusses rarely and thinks her sister is hilarious.  She giggles out loud when she gets kisses and has only recently discovered her squeal. It is the most delightful noise to my ears! Marlie can roll both ways and is getting SO strong.  We started cereal and while she didn't love it the first night, it seems to be growing on her.  Madie calls her little girl and "sister" and tells her she loves her "This Much!"  I have a feeling her first words are going to be "get off me" because we are all always kissing and loving and soaking in her sweet babiness.  Ha! We love you with all of our heart and soul Gracie girl! You complete us.

Seriously - Could you resist these cheeks???
 Before her first church service

No comments:

Post a Comment