Thursday, June 14, 2012

Big girl bed!

We used our trip to College Station to talk continuously to Madie about Cooper's big boy bed.  She said she was ready too!  I have to admit I was a little nervous but really thought the chances of us being any more sleep deprived than we are now was slim.  So off we went........

I told Madie that if she lasted the whole night in her big girl bed we would go for a special breakfast the next morning.  As soon as I walked in the next morning she sat straight up and said "Big Girl Bed!!"  Ha!  In fact, she has said that every morning since.

Here she is ready for pancakes!!  She was so excited at Ihop, she talked non-stop.  
 She asked me to take this picture of her baby, had to post.  Ha!
 She might be like the princess and the pea because all the sudden this is her favorite outfit.  Uh-oh.  
As always, I was nervous, nervous, nervous and Madie took it like a champ.  She never ceases to amaze me and sets my heart on fire with love and happiness.  I still wonder why God trusted me with the two sweetest, most amazing baby girls I have ever met - He obviously blesses me beyond measure.

On a side note - Madie started the class at church where they do more than just play.  We brought home her first scripture flashcard today.  There is nothing sweeter (and funnier) than hearing her say "Atthew teen: bitty 6 - with God all tings  OSSIBLE!!"  :) (Matthew 19:26 With God, all things are possible). - Boy does he prove that to me ever day.

No comments:

Post a Comment