Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ms. Hadley Claire

The fam headed out to College station on Memorial Day to meet the newest addition to our family -Ms. Hadley Claire.  We had SO much fun and Madie and Cooper played nonstop. It won't be long until Hadley and Marlie give them a run for their money.  It was so wonderful to see everyone and it made my heart happy to hear Madie and Cooper giggle and giggle and giggle!


Let's Go!
 They started playing the minute we walked through the door! I love this picture because I am sure Cooper is telling her something really important. 
 Crazy girl!
 On to soccer
 and then the trampoline.......
 Water!

 Let's Race!
 Little Ms. Hadley

 My not so little brothers so thrilled to get their picture taken!
I didn't realize until we got home that I did not get one picture of Marlie!  She just hung and watched everything, bless her little sweet heart!  I am so glad we went to visit and now it appears that Cooper is everywhere Madie goes - he goes to her school and swim lessons! Ha!  The other day at the park a little boy came and she would not stop calling him Cooper.  He kept telling her that his name was Randy Matthew and she would just say "Come on Cooper!"  Ha!  We are so very blessed to have such a great family, these kiddos are going to have a blast growing up together.

No comments:

Post a Comment