Monday, October 22, 2012

Mimi Time!


We convinced Mimi to come for some good girl time last weekend!  Mom and I did a little lot of shopping on Friday while the girls were at school.  It was really nice to have my mamma all to myself!  Some things will never change.  

Saturday morning we struck out to Celebrate Roanoke.  Cute shots with the girls!



Here is what the girls thought before Celebrate Roanoke:


 Here is after:


 A picture is worth a thousand words.  I will just leave it at that!

That night we headed to our neighborhood's fall festival.  It was the first time the girls got to where their costume.  Madie was SO excited.  And Marlie was a trooper as always!

I am just going to say my girls were the cutest.  I am allowed.  I am their mother and this is my blog.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I am absolutely SURE that your girls were the cutest by far!

    ReplyDelete