Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pumpkins at the Pumpkin Patch


We made our annual trek out to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch last weekend.  We always have so much fun there and got smart this year and arrived soon after they opened on a Saturday!  Above is our best family photo on the hayride!  Marlie was so interested in everything around her.

Sweet Pea hanging with her daddy
 Madie loved all the cut outs this year.  We spent a little too much time investigating all our favorite shows.  Some I have NO idea how she knew who they were!

 Our little pumpkin in a pumpkin.  :)
 Annual girl shot with a new girl!
 I love that they have an old merry go round there!  Madie thought it was great fun and there were kids on it all day long!
 The girls hanging out in the pumpkin house.  
 Daddy making sure she wouldn't fall!  Ha!

 This little train ride made me a NERVOUS wreck!  There were no seat belts and she was determined to do it by herself.  I chose not to watch most of the time.  WHO knew a lawn mower could pull so fast? But she was grinning from ear to ear when they pulled back into the station.  Of. Course. She. Was.  Daredevil!
 There are no words.....
 No words for this either.  Ha!
 All these families were staging adorable sibling pics in the patch.  I tried and tried and tried......  This is the best I did.  Real Life!
 This pic is probably my favorite of the whole day.  I love my girls together and how they find each other hysterical!  


 Flashback.........Crazy difference a couple of years can make.  I love my sweet girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment