Monday, April 2, 2012

2 Months Old


 Marlie Grace is officially 2 months old!  Wow!  Talk about warp speed, my girls are going to be teenagers in no time.  :)  Marlie is so much fun.  She just has the absolute sweetest spirit.  It is really hard to explain but I have said it since the day she was born, there is just something about this baby! Marlie has had a big month, she moved to her own room, has slept through the night several times, in fact it is the rarity when she doesn't!  See - I told you there was something sweet about her.  :)  She still has blue eyes and a red tint to her hair. We go to the doctor Wednesday so I can't wait to see how much she has grown.  It feels like a ton. Marlie likes her swing and bouncy seat, LOVES her bath, and I wouldn't say riding in the car is her favorite thing but we are getting better.  She smiles all the time!  I keep waiting for the laugh because she seems to be on the brink a lot.  She finds Madie to be quiet entertaining but sometimes a little too close for comfort!  Ha!  It has been a wonderful two months.  I truly cannot believe how blessed I am to have the two most precious girls in the whole wide world for my daughters!  My heart could absolutely explode with pride and love.

Celebrating St. Patty's Day!  Hard to believe that one year ago on St. Patty's day Madie started walking.  Talk about luck of the Irish - we have it!

Chilling in my bumbo. 

My little super model!


No comments:

Post a Comment