Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm 2!



 I cannot believe how my life changed 2 years ago.  Madie Lou McQuitty made me a momma.  And what a proud mom I am!  Watching Madie grow over the past two years has been more than I could have ever imagined.  Madie, you are the funniest, sweetest little girl.  You make me laugh every day!  You make the funniest little faces and will never get away with anything in your entire life because it is always written all over your little face.  Ha! You love, love, love to dance!  You love your little sister, Mom, Daddy, CoCo and your family.  You love to give hugs and kisses but have no problem telling folks how you feel! Ha!  I have heard you say "HEY!" more than once. You say every thing these days and tell big, big stories!  I love to watch you say your prayers before bed.  I can already tell you are going to love taking care of people.  You are always very concerned that Marlie is getting every thing she needs.  You take such care of your babies.  You have a heart of gold and a smile that could move mountains.  I thank Jesus every day for letting me be your mom the last two years have been the best of my life, I look forward to many more!

We had such a big day celebrating as a family!

Guess what Marlie?  I'm 2 today!
 Daddy even made special 2 year old pancakes. The pancakes weren't 2 years old, just in the shape of a 2! Ha!

 First stop was the zoo.  Madie was so big and walked all around.  She loved all the animals!  Probably liked the monkeys, elephants and birds the best.  She even got to feed the birds.  We were a little concerned they would see the feather in her hair and think she was one of them.  
 Marlie was such a trooper for the whole special day for her big sister! Look at this face! Ha!



 After the zoo we headed to the mall for lunch and build-a-bear.  But we had to ride the horses too!

 She named her new bear, wait for it.......Bear!
 Doing the heart ceremony, so sweet!
 They even sang happy birthday to her!!
 When we got home we had pizza on the "you are special" plate and watch Princess and the Frog.  
 Finally it was time for Elmo cake.  
 Cheese!  Look at that icing.  My kind of cake!
What a great day with my sweet, now 2 year old girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment