Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Let the Celebration Begin!

If you haven't heard a certain little someone is about to turn 2!  Be warned this post has WAY too many pictures but we fit a lot of fun into one weekend!  Mimi, Granddaddy and Case came to visit for Easter and we celebrated little Ms. Priss too!

Here is Madie before our neighborhood egg hunt.  This face cracks me up because it is SO Madie right now.  MISCHEVIOUS!  
Mimi and Granddaddy gave Madie a basketball goal because she and Mimi like to watch basketball together.  Here she is trying it out. 
Precious Ms. Marlie before the neighborhood egg hunt! 
My attempt at getting the girls together.  
I love that they are looking at each other!

Headed to the hunt!
Our community really did a great job.  There was a petting zoo, bounce houses and booths.  Unfortunately there were also a million kids so we only wound up with two eggs.  Ha!
Here is Madie dancing!
All the girls
After the egg hunt we came home to celebrate Madie's birthday.  We had pizza for lunch and she had picked out a princess cake.  Because it was a princess party I got tiaras for everyone to wear.  I love a lot of things about our family but absolutely love that as I handed out crowns no one even pretended that they weren't going to wear it! Because of that I decided I would not post pics of the boys in theirs!
Pure joy about her new water table!

My little birthday chick princess!

Marlie looks good in a crown don't you think?
Daddy and his girls
Case got Madie a drum set.  She is such a rocker chick.  
And sometimes a cowgirl......on her new bike
Chad, Kelly and Cooper sent a bag of awesome stuff but she particularly loves her new sprinkler kitty!  We had to break it in immediately!


One of her new dress up outfits.  Yee-Haw!

Decorating eggs with Case

And finally - Easter morning.  Is my child the only one that had cotton candy for breakfast?  At least her ears look good.  :)
Hunting eggs in the backyard Easter morning.
My other little Ms. Priss on Easter!

Wow!  What a whirlwind weekend.  Madie had SO much fun!  



1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had so much fun! I can't believe she is almost two already!

    ReplyDelete