Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What a week......

I cannot believe my little Ms. Madie is three weeks old today! Everyone told me time would fly, but seriously this is crazy. We have a great week already. Lynn came by to meet us on Saturday and I have to admit I was a little embarrassed that Madie was swaddled for a nap and had a ridiculously huge bow on. What can I say? She is stylin' in her sleep! Later that day we finally got to officially introduce Cooper and Madie. Although they weren't too interested in each other just yet, I cannot wait for all the fun times these little ones are going to have together. Cooper is getting so big and has such a great personality. He is definitely all boy and we wouldn't have it any other way. On Sunday Sherry, Brian and Harrison came over to see Madie. Again, she slept the whole time! It was great to see my old friend and finally meet Brian and H. What a sweet family. Mike finally got to feed Madie this week as we have introduced her to the bottle. She took to it great and Mike was grinning like a possum that day! All this and it's only Tuesday, being a Mommy keeps you busy.

Here is Madie's three week old picture. Isn't that bow awesome?
Daddy feeding Madie for the first time








I just know we are going to LOVE Aunt Kelly


Debut photo with Uncle Chad, I have a feeling he is going to be a lot of fun for Madie!







Grandaddy requested a picture with Cooper, Madie and Mimi. He didn't think we could do it, we showed him!
This is what it was really like though!! See how much fun we are going to have. It looks like Madie is cheering Cooper on "Go Coop, make a run for it, I'll distract Mimi!"

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that last picture is hilarious! Can't believe sweet Madie is already 3 weeks old!

    ReplyDelete