Monday, May 31, 2010

What a Weekend!

This weekend was Case's high school graduation. We loaded up and headed to Abilene for the festivities. We are all so proud of Case and I am a little dazed as I really don't believe my little brother could already be graduating! It just goes to show how fast time flies. I only cried a little, which is AMAZING for me as I was sure there would be waterworks. You are welcome Case. We got to hang out with Cooper for the first time at MiMi and Grandaddy's, they did really well together. Cooper was pretty interested in Madie (and her bows), and I know Madie really wishes she could get down and play with him, won't be long! We also got to meet the Moss clan, Levi even said Madie was "so cute!" and Luke showed us how he could hold her. Ha! We all kept MiMi and Grandaddy very busy, bet they are glad to have their house back. Here are the pics from this weekend. We love you Case and could not be prouder!

Madie ready for Case's graduation!
She found the ceremony very interesting..........

About as interesting as Case found mine 15 years ago!
MiMi, Case and Madie

Me and my LITTLE brothers, they make me so proud

Case and his proud parents, they graduated their last Wylie Bulldog


Chad got Cooper a pool and of course we had to see what Madie thought. Doesn't her face say it all? Ha! She will be a water baby before too long.

With everything going on we had one tired baby girl! You should see Grandaddy! :)
What a great weekend! We can't wait to head back to MiMi and Grandaddy's for many more adventures. Way to go Case, "go on take on this 'ol world, but always know the road that leads you home again!" We love you.







No comments:

Post a Comment